Introducing… The Talent Benchstrength® Board Game
The Talent Benchstrength® Board Game is designed for business managers and/or for human resource professionals.
Each game set is appropriate for 4-6 players; multiple game sets can be purchased or rented for larger groups or conferences.
During the game, players roll the dice to select cards with questions and instructions, designed to reinforce talent and succession concepts and to encourage talent discussions. Each player works to build a complete talent team of successors, valued talent, key experts to win the game!
Each game set includes:
• A Facilitator’s Guide
• A 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management book by Doris Sims Spies
• Game Boards, Talent Avatars, Answer Sheet, Six Sets of Cards, Spinner, Dice
Reinforce the concepts of succession planning, talent review meetings, identifying high potential talent, critical positions, and key experts in a fun game format!
Provide time for discussions about career planning, talent management strategic (and sometimes controversial) issues and metrics using this interactive game!
Six card sets are included in the game:
• Talent Benchstrength® Results (achieving results and metrics)
• Succession Planning (concepts and strategic questions)
• Talent Tools and Concepts (talent reviews, 9-Box, etc.)
• Controversy Cards (decision-points for talent professionals)
• Remember When… (sharing career highs, mentors, etc.)
• Talent Risk Cards (talent-succession pitfalls to avoid!)
Game sets can be purchased or rented:
• Purchase price: $250 for one game and $200 for each additional game, plus tax and shipping (available in the USA and globally)
• Rental price: $125 for a 2-week rental, with a minimum rental of three game sets, plus tax and shipping (for USA clients only)
• Talent-Succession author Doris Sims Spies, SPHR can provide an onsite or virtual presentation, talent strategy session, workshop or webinar prior to game play
• Games can be customized for your organization
• Games are for rent or for purchase by internal HR practitioners and not available for purchase by other consulting firms