Attend the interactive and practical HRCI and SHRM Pre-Approved 2-Day Talent Review-Succession Strategy Workshop on October 1-2, 2019 at a lovely San Diego resort – The Dana on Mission Bay!
Click here to register now.
- Receive copies of the Talent Review Meeting Facilitator’s Guide and The 30-Minute Guide to Talent and Succession Management
- Receive softcopy tools such as the Talent Review Scheduling Spreadsheet, Career Discussion Template, Scribe Notes Template, and a Talent Management Job Description
- Participate in exercises such as a Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Calibration Exercise, a Talent Review Logistics Planning Exercise and Mock Talent Review Role Plays.
- Will play the only Talent Benchstrength Board Game in the world!
- Will obtain a 10-Step Planning Decision Guide for effective Talent Review-Succession strategic plans and tools!
The workshop topics and exercises are appropriate both for those who are implementing a Talent Review-Succession strategy and for those who want to enhance their current Talent Review-Succession strategy and results. Additional seminar topics include:
- Talent Review-Succession strategy, concepts, best practices and pitfalls to avoid
- Practical ways to communicate the business value of a talent benchstrength strategy
- Planning and facilitating Talent Review-Succession meetings
- Calibration discussions using the Talent Benchstrength 9-Box Guide and talent review tools
- New ideas to identify and develop Successor Candidates effectively
- Criteria and processes for identifying High Potential Talent
- Talent Pools, Critical Positions and Key Expert Programs
- How to plan the logistics of the Talent Review Meeting…the meeting length, attendees, and who / what will be discussed in the meeting
- How to increase follow-through of development actions for successors and top talent
- Project steps to implement or enhance a Talent-Succession strategy
- Ways to identify metrics, development action accountability and results
The workshop content facilitated by author Doris Sims Spies, SPHR and is based on her popular Talent Benchstrength® books!
Register by September 6, 2019 for Early Bird Pricing for the 2-day workshop: $995
After September 6, 2019, pricing is $1,095 per attendee
BEST RATE: TWO ATTEND FOR LESS!
When two or more register from the same organization prior to September 6, 2019, the pricing is $795 per attendee—a savings of $200 per attendee!
Date(s) – October 1-2, 2019 (all day)
Venue Address: 1710 W Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, California 92109
Still undecided? View testimonials from past workshop attendees here!
Contact Doris Sims Spies at email@example.com for workshop group rates, private workshops / strategy sessions, or for questions about the workshop content.